Sunday, May 8, 2011

Thanks to single rinse..in tagalog, "Isang Banlaw"

Am so thankful with this product that offers a single rinse in washing clothes. I have not been able to wash our clothes for a week and I know if it hadn't for the single rinse formula, I would not be able to finish washing our clothes as rinsing is the most laborious part for me. It causes me back aches and body pains. With this product that I bought in the grocery, it did not only make my work lighter but also makes our clothes fragrant. This is one big factor for me to consider at this time because we are experiencing rain showers throughout the day due to a typhoon in the other parts of the country and the washed clothes will not dry up quickly. Clothes, if not dried quickly would have an awful smell that would put my washing time and effort to waste.


No comments:

Post a Comment